If you are trying to lose weight or manage your weight, you already know how frustrating it can be. Your doctor can help. Dr. Jeremy McConnell, and program director Rachel Smith, DNP, ARNP, at Discover Health in Bradenton, FL, provide a wide range of medical services, including proven tools to help you manage your weight.
What You Need To Know About Weight Loss
Did you know that losing even a small amount of weight can help you get healthier, look better, and feel better about yourself? Consider that losing weight can:
- Lower your cholesterol levels
- Lower your blood pressure
- Help stabilize your blood sugar levels
- Reduce the stress on your heart
- Reduce joint, back, or body stress and pain
- Increase your mobility and flexibility
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
Are you ready to start managing your weight and improving your health? It’s time to seek out proven weight loss tools from your doctor. Your doctor may recommend:
- Diet and meal planning, to ensure the right amount of protein, carbs, and nutrients, so you stay healthy while losing weight
- Exercise and activity protocols, to keep you moving, burning calories, and keep your energy levels up
- Stress management techniques, to help calm your mind, body, and spirit, so you can stay focused on a healthy new lifestyle
Your doctor may also recommend dietary supplements to help with:
- Curbing your appetite
- Curbing your cravings for sweet and salty foods
- Feeling full while eating less food and calories
- Boosting your metabolism to help you more efficiently process the foods you eat
You will also have access to all the support you need to help you lose weight. Coaching, tracking apps, and access to weight loss and nutritional counselors are just a few of the resources available to help you lose weight and maintain your weight loss.
Want To Learn More?
To find out more about proven tools to help you manage your weight, talk with an expert. Call Dr. Jeremy McConnell, and program director Rachel Smith, DNP, ARNP, at Discover Health in Bradenton, FL. You can reach him in the office by calling (941) 667-2796, so call today.